CONFIDENCE – DISCIPLINE – RESPECT – FOCUS - SOCIALISATION
Our Little Tiger program is designed to cater to the needs of our Pre-School age students, by providing a safe, non-competitive environment. Our large team of Instructors allows us to provide each student with close attention, to keep them focused and participating in classes.
The curriculum for our Little Tigers focuses on Major skills, which prepare them for school.
Along with building Gross Motor development, the curriculum for our Little Tigers focuses on 3 Major skills, which prepare them for school
- Our students learn confidence as they work hard and see results of their training in their progression. Students also gain confidence through the building of friendships with their peers in classes.
- Students are encouraged to always strive for their best, and to apply themselves in all aspects of their classes. We encourage each student to set their own Taekwondo goals and work towards these goals through their own effort, with the support of our Team.
- Students learn respect for Instructors and peers through the systems of Taekwondo. Students are taught to bow to Instructors and competitors, and to show good sportsmanship at all times.
- Our Instructors help each student learn to focus on the task at hand. Our Team help students keep focused through interactive demonstrations of new techniques, as well as keeping lessons fun and captivating.
- Our classes provide a fun way for students to interact with children their own age. Students will engage in group activities as they learn to share, take turns, and listen to each other as well as their Instructors.
In addition to these Major skills, students will also learn and develop their fitness and physical health:
- Students develop strength in a fun way through drills that involve running, jumping, punching and kicking.
- Students improve and maintain flexibility through stretching and practice of Taekwondo techniques.
- Students improve their co-ordination through drills that involve various Taekwondo Techniques.
Our Centres aim to be the safest environment we can provide, protective mats and padding, long with specialised equipment available to further protect our Little Tigers. Each Instructor working with our Little Tigers has been chosen for not only their qualifications, but also for their ability to teach young students in a way that is helpful, positive and specific to such a young audience. These Instructors are bright and friendly at all times, and assist in making our gym such a wonderful place to learn for all our students.
In our Little Tiger Classes, we strive to make each lesson fun and educational. Our goal is to help your child achieve their potential, and to always be the best they can be.
The motto for our Little Tiger class is; “LITTLE TIGERS TODAY, LEADERS TOMORROW”
Our Little Tiger program is available at our Castle Hill Headquarters and Hurstville Centre.